Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

The next big thing.

2007/01/03

Yup, and it's not a knitting project. It's the purchase of place. Yeah, a mortgage. I've been working on this for some years now. I didn't think it would happen this soon when I started. I had always thought I'd wait until I was with married until I bought a place. Then a little over a year ago I came to the epiphany that I really can't wait for my life to get to a place to do things. Especally when I have no real control over it getting to that place. So last year on my birthday, I took the day off, wandered to Barnes and Noble and picked up a few books, most notably Home Buying For Dummies. I can not understate the value of that book. It reads incredibly easily to read, and just great for info. If you buy one book on it, buy that one. Of course I'm saying this before I've gone through the process. I'll review it again when I'm done. More progress to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on! Good for you!

1/15/2007 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home