Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

If you could..

2007/07/04

.. spend $10 and buy 2 hours and 23 minutes of childhood joy. Wouldn't you do it? I did that today. And I loved every minute of it. I never thought I'd say this, but thanks Michael Bay.

On another note, I can't put down a book I am borrowing from a friend: World War Z. It's the story of the zombie apocalypse written by a reporter interviewing survivors. A Chinese doctor, a opportunistic drug company mogul, a human smuggler, an illegal surgeon, a former head of state, a muslim fundamentalist, and many many more from all across the globe. It's an incredibly imaginative work. I just hope I can put it down tonight becaue I'm leading a team at Habitat for Humanity tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home