Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

Never time enough

2007/07/22

KK's visit has come and gone. She's been gone roughly 24 hours and my place seems emptier without her. Between all the running around we had precious little time. Thankfully the Crete trip is only 5 weeks away. We caught the latest Harry Potter movie which I enjoyed so much I began to consider reading them. I polished off World War Z and then picked up the 1st Harry book on a whim. I devoured it in a few days. Kind of quick for me since I'm a slow reader. I picked up year 2 and 3 today, and am looking forward to them. I didn't care for the Chamber of Secret movie very much. It's my least favorite of the 5. I'm hoping the book is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home