Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

Moshi-moshi

2007/08/22



Landed in Tokyo Monday, and have been doing little else but sleeping and working. I'm staying in the Roppongi Hill area which apparently is quite the place to be. Having never been to East Asia, this is kind weird. It does make me want to take up a foriegn language. The whole place reminds me of an old friend. Fortunately or unfortunately, my dinners have predominantly been room service. Unfortunate in that it'd be nice to have time go out to restaurants properly, but fortunate in that room service is really just delivery from the rather nice restaurants in the area. I had a truly yummy katsu don my first night, and a yakisoba last night. I'm looking forward to the weekend as I'll get to hang out with my friend Alain. We were good friends in college but I haven't seen him in the years since he moved, with his wife, to Japan.
Japan Trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home