Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

Tag.. I am IT, baby

2005/02/18

OK, so I'm like IT, and I caught IT from my girlfriend, the notorious K.I.M. I think I have to answer some questions. If I'm wrong, Kim, let me know:
  1. How much space is left on your TIVO? Don't have one. Building one (see HTPC mention down below).
  2. What was the last TV show you watched before reading this message? What NBC in New York shows at 6 am in the morning.
  3. List five shows you won't miss. None. I like some shows but without a Tivo, I'm missing shows all the time.
  4. Three peeps to pass this on to? Will get back to this. I don't know many bloggers.

In other news, I'm not in the greater DC metro area. Ok like Northern Virginia. I frogged my test pattern for the scarf while taking the train down and got down to starting this scarf for real. The test pattern, I did 20 stitches, so for the scarf I'm going with 30 stitches which should be roughly 6 inches. I am using the 4 ply yard discussed in the previous post. I'm knitting with 2 strings of yarn instead of just one, and using a US 7 guage needle. Pictures To be posted shortly, as well as the final pattern, which I came up with on my own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home