Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

A second blog

2005/02/21

I created a seperate blog for the HTPC project. I'll still discuss it here as decisions and progress are made. I'm using that blog to dump my brain so I can figure out all the decisions I need to make. By most accounts, an HTPC is usually an on going project with alot of analysis, and tweaking. Anyway, the knitting projects will still be here. I made some good progress on the scarf over the holiday break.

name it again Excuse the color, I had to play with the brightness so I could show a bit more detail. The color is the one from my previous post. I do have a feeling I'll need to frog it. :-( There are a few problems I'm seeing. First, my tension is off in a couple of spots and really bad in one spot. (grumble, train bouncing, grumble) The other problem in the curling in certain sections. I'm not sure how to avoid this, so Kim, I'll need your help on this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Sweetie - You haven't shown this to me IN PERSON YET! :-) Bring it on!

2/23/2005 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home