Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

Projects, it's time to wrap you up.

2005/03/15

Lots going on the Home Theater PC front. I'm getting to a point where I want to get that project wrapped up. I've been neglecting my knitting, and I don't have a very good excuse. I highly recommend the Minish Cap, though it's easier than some other Zelda games, still it has been a fun romp so far. Now that I'm about to wrap it up, I want to whip through my scarf, which I did end up frogging. I'd like to finish that up in a coupe of weeks, before the weather gets nice, and any reason to wear it will disappear for several months.

1 Comments:

Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Sweetie -- looking forward to seeing the scarf chronicles as i travel! xoxo

3/23/2005 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home