Dmitri's Bucket of Projects

A log of Dmitri's various projects to capture useful information for others and himself.

Spring? Where Are You?

2005/03/23

The scarf has been started yet again. I've frogged it a few times now, and I need to get moving on it or else I'm going to become bored with it and move onto another project. I've tweaked the pattern again, and hopefully it'll come out alright. I'm using the Rowan 4 ply soft mentioned on the February 13th post. The yarn itself is pretty thin, so to give it a bit more thickness, I'm using two strands from two skeins at the same time. It's making for an interesting look as the two strand occassional twist. I'll get a close up shot at some point when I get further along.


Doubling up on the yarn, I'm going 30 stitches across, which is roughly 6 inches. The pattern look likes this (start at the bottom):


....

pkpppppppppppppppppppppkkkkpkp

kpkkppppppppppppppppppppkkkkpk
pkpkkppppppppppppppppppppkkpkp
kpkkkkppppppppppppppppppppkkpk
pkpkkkkpppppppppppppppppppppkp
....

pkpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkppppppppppkp
kpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkppppppppkpk
pkpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkppppppppkp
kpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkppppppkpk
pkpkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkppppppkp
3 rows of seed stitch.


1 Comments:

Blogger The MacKay Way said...

This looks nice! I can't wait to see the photos of what you've done! xoxo

3/23/2005 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home